Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Community Worship

On Sunday night, we took a ride out to Maumee Bay State Park for a Community Night of worship. About 8 different churches in the Oregon Area participated. It rained. So many prayers were lifted for the rain to subside and praise God it did! However, 2 or 3 churches never got to play because of time constraints. It was a good night! It was awesome to see the body of Christ come together and worship like this.

Another bonus: as I walked in the bottom of ampitheatre and I skimmed the audience above the first person I saw was Juan, my friend from Food for Thought. When not attending church with Charlene, he has been going to Solid Rock Church here in Oregon. He came with them. I was able to visit with him for a bit!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya