Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break is here...I think...

Well, today is the first day of Spring break...however it's snowing! It's also Holy Week! Last night I was able to sing in a joint-church community choir about the wonder of all that Christ did for us in love. It was a special night and a blessing!

I found out I have to work all of Easter weekend. So there will be no pretty dress for me! And I will miss the Easter egg hunt with the kids on Saturday. Rob will take care of them all though!

I also have school all this week. So my time with my kids has to be budgeted this week! But I am hoping to get to do some fun stuff with them and with some friends!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

working and helping andrew eith homework. Our pace...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya