Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter Egg Hunt
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Rob took the kids today to our church for our annual kids Easter Egg Hunt. Jourdyn went and helped with crafts. Rowan and Nadine went to participate. I worked at my employers annual Easter Egg Hunt event, so I missed it but daddy took great pictures! The kids had fun! They have been re-hiding their plastic eggs all day long, outside and inside! Who knew a few eggs would keep them busy for so long!

This evening we colored a few Easter Eggs and tomorrow we will celebrate Christ's resurrection and the new life we are promised in Him.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I missed getting my pix with Easter Bunny at work.. love you

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya