Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time at the park...(365-4-20)

The kids and I went for a 3 mile walk today at the park.  Well, Jourdyn and I walked with our friends, Tina and Jenni, while Rowan and Nadine rode in the wagon.  Of course, the wagon was pulled by mostly Tina and I.  Boy, did we get a butt-workout!

After walking, the kids spent some time playing on the playground.  It's amazing how as little children we are so open to meeting new people and making new friends.  Rowan found a little boy there to play with almost immediately.  They spent time chasing each other and dropping his toy car down the spiral slide and then jumping on the slide himself to try to beat it down. 

As I looked at this picture, I couldn't help but see how quickly Jourdyn is growing up! She has changed so much in the past year.  This second picture was taken last year at the same time! Do you see what I mean? All of them really are growing way to fast! But Jourdyn in particular is really becoming a young lady! (sobbing)

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Can not keep them small - Hate to see them grow though

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya