Friday, April 23, 2010

Lost Tooth (365-4-23)

Nadine has been anxiously awaiting the event of this evening! About a week ago, she proudly exclaimed that her tooth was loose! Just before heading to bed tonight, it finally came out! She is so excited to have the tooth fairy come and give her money! We've told her the tooth fairy only comes for little girls who stay in their beds ALL night long. 

Oh, and I must tell you that yesterday I received a call from Chaplain Command. I have officially been accepted as a Chaplain Candidate in the United States Air Force Reserves! I was so excited. I emailed my recruiter, who proceeded to call me because he was so amazed and excited about it.  He said he has never seen the accession go so quickly and also has not seen Chaplain Command personally call someone and tell them only an hour after the decision was made. 

It all seems quite surreal right now.  The next couple of years will definitely be a journey. I'm excited to see what God is going to do!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Well, that's great!!! Congrats!!! to Nadine too! :)

Julie said...

Lots of events....YAY!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

love ya --- congrats.. Nadine that's the same tooth I lost last year and I had to pay the dentist.. how do I get in touch with the tooth fairy to file a complaint....

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya