Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finishing up...


This is a week of finishing up! Jourdyn is finishing up her track experience this year and I am finishing up the course I am in right now. 

We spent yesterday afternoon and this afternoon at track meets.  Jourdyn ran the 400 m and the 200 m yesterday. Today she ran the 200 m only.  She did very well. We are so proud of  her. 

I was able to snap this picture yesterday at that the meet! Nadine and Rowan love being with their big sister so much! I just wish she would reciprocate that more often!

Aunt Julie came out to watch Jourdyn run as well.  One of my complaints about track is that that take so long.  We were only able to see Jourdyn run the 400 yesterday because it was a triple meet (3 schools were there) and it took forever! There were so many kids, the events just seemed to drag on. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very glad I got to see Jourdyn run & visit with you all for a little bit!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Run Jourdyn Run.. See you soon

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya