Monday, April 19, 2010

Keeping busy...(365-4-19)

I realized today that I haven't posted all weekend. I apologize! It has been awfully busy lately! Thursday night I had a Lia Sophia party. Only two of my friends showed up! (Thank you to them! so I didn't look like a complete idiot!) However, I only had it because my friend Tammy has started her own business and I wanted to support her as best as I could.  If you want any Lia Sophia let me know, I can add it to my "not-so-much-a-party" party.

We had a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. Friday went well even though it rained all day. Saturday we closed after two hours and only one customer!

Jourdyn participated in the 30 Hr. Famine Friday night into Saturday.  On Saturday evening, our family served the Break the Fast meal to 50 teens from our church and two other neighboring Nazarene churches.  We didn't do it alone. We organized it, but we had several other parents and friends there to help us serve! It was such a blessing. We served hot dogs, desserts, chips, beans, pasta salads, and cookies! After not eating for 30 hours those kids tore up the food!

Sunday was spent like a normal Sunday. Church, discipleship group and just hanging out together.  Jourdyn went to Katie's though and hung out over there for the day. 

So we come to today...Monday. A definite hectic Monday! The pictures above are from Jourdyn's second track meet.  She ran the 200 meter dash and did it in 34 seconds.  We were so proud of her.  She has a total of 3 track meets this week, which will make for a crazy week for our family. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a busy weekend!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

You are always busy - docters today 2:45 for leg

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya