Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HCG Update (365-4-13)


I have been off the HCG diet now for several weeks.  I quit the week before I went to MEPS and I am still loosing weight. 

Many people were very skeptical of the diet. I even was a little bit. But it worked. I lost 22 lbs in a month and I have kept it off.  The best part is - they say at day 23 of the diet your metabolism is reset. And I believe it has been.  I have never been able to just lose weight like I am.  I've lost an additional 2 lbs since I've stopped the diet. 
Rob is also continuing to lose and he has been off the diet a lot longer. 
I felt wonder on it and I still feel good! 
Here's a picture that Jourdyn took last night.  I'm not sure that I like the angle.  But I thought I'd share it with you anyways.  There is still 20 more pounds to go.  I'm working on it.  In fact, in a couple of weeks I think I will probably go back on the diet for a month again to see if I drop some more that quickly. 

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya