Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Sickness

The sickness is moving through our home! While Jourdyn and I were away, Nadine was sick. When we came home it was obvious that Rowan was getting sick and has since been miserable. Rob has been miserable for the last two days. Today, Jourdyn got off the bus and came running in, straight to the bathroom to puke. And now, I'm not feeling too hot.

Rowan has had a really bad sore throat since yesterday. He couldn't even talk or cough because it hurt so bad. And that is what I am feeling now. My throat aches and my stomach is turning. Please pray that this just goes away. However, I fear a respistory thing hanging around because Nadine has no other symptoms but a nasty cough.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Praying for you all!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya