Thursday, February 26, 2009

25/25

No that's not my vision! I wish! Is that even possible? I don't know! Anyways, that is my score on my "Death Becomes Us" paper! WooHoo!!! I am very excited about it! I am right now in a great theological discussion on Ryan's blog. I absolutely love to discuss this stuff. And the fun part is, hold on to your seats, that I 100% believe that there will be Baptists, Nazarenes and even Catholics in heaven! Whoa! (And other denominations as well that preach, teach and testify to Jesus Christ and his saving grace) I am more and more convinced each day that we are all here for a purpose and that through our following of God's will in our lives that purpose can be realized.

It's hard to explain why I believe denominations are an essential part of the Church today. The easiest words are that people need because of their makeup, their personality, their experiences, for whatever reason, people need differing denominational views to get them to a point of decision. God in his sovereignty has allowed denominations to prosper and grow the Church and for this there must be a purpose. Praise be to God that he is not willing that one should perish! Praise be to God that there is hope for all who choose to see it and believe in it! Praise be to God that He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, for me, who like Paul can say I am the worst of sinners! Praise be to God for the restoration He has given my soul, my life and my very being! Praise be to God for the opportunity to daily praise Him for all that He is and all that He promises to be in the future!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Right there with ya, sis!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Amen - as long as we agree on thebirth, death and resurrection of Christ - your my sista or bro!
All the other differences I allow to the holy spirits working to germinate the seed planted in us by other christian brothers and sisters as we work out the process of our salvation and grow in faith and grace..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya