Friday, March 21, 2008

Pet Sitting for the week

I forgot to tell you that I am pet sitting! I say, pet sitting because dogsitting doesn't even begin to describe it!

I am watching Chyna & Herc - they are Great Danes. There is also Attica - an overweight rat terrior (he eats like a Great Dane!) Peek & Abu the monkeys, Zeus the turtoise, and the cats and two geese! Oh, and the fish! I think that's all of them.
Just in case their mommy is reading - they are doing good! We are supposed to get 4 to 7 inches of snow tonight!

Click to play Pet Sitting

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a slideshow - it's easy!

Okay, I lied this isn't all their pets - they also have a Grivon monkey and two chihuahuas but they took those with them. Michael (the monkey) he's awesome! Very social and he wears diapers! Just like a little baby!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

What a Zoo... Are they Char's??

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Resurrections Sunday!! Jourdyn, Happy Birthday!!! We will call later...

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya