Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

See, I can actually say that!! Rob's family is Scottish but me, I got Irish blood! Thanks to my grandfather!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day! It's a great day to be green!!!!

PAUSE THE MUSIC BOX AT THE BOTTOM BEFORE PLAYING THIS SONG
Gaelic Storm - Johnny Jump Up






This is a cross-stitch of the MacQuarrie Coat of Arms.
Nadine got a haircut today! She was very excited about it. Our friend, Amanda did it for her! Hopefully this will help with all the nappiness. However, the back when cut curled right up!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Nadine, we like your hair cut.. Grandma needs one and I have to cut Grandpa's tonight.

Hugs and Kisses from both of us!!!

Julie said...

NADINE, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS! LOVE AND MISS YOU MUCH! AUNT JULIE

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya