Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy March!

Well, we have officially entered birthday season at Clan McQueary. Rowan will be two years old this Friday, Nadine will be 4 years old next Tuesday, and Jourdyn will be 11 years old on Easter Sunday!

We aren't doing birthday parties for the two little ones and Jourdyn is having a girls only High School Musical Roller Skating party. YEAH! That's gonna be fun! :)

March is starting off well. My only complaint is that I haven't been able to work out for the past couple of weeks because of school and sick family. So I believe I have found everything that I had lost. I am going everyday this week! (Barring no more sick episodes or major catastrophes.)
Yesterday, as a family we went to Fallen Timbers to do some shopping. I needed some new "girlie items" from Vicky's, I found them, but I also found tons of other sales. This is why I hate malls! Apparently, some of my friends didn't even know that this new mall existed. So check out the link. I learned about Cacique and I think they better met my needs. Dillards and JcPenny's had huge sales! I would say high end clothes with "Goodwill prices." For example, I found a $70 dress for $4.50. Yes, four dollars and fifty cents! So I got some new shoes, new pants, shirts and I even found that dress that I liked on me. Which is weird because dresses never fit right!

4 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Body types.. skirts and suits fit better to our long torses. Hope the kids have great B-days especially Jourdyn since the whole world will be celebrating our Risen Savior with her.. We practiced today for Easter.. Thjey stated this Easter is different. It is the earliest Easter in 95 years and the next early Easter is in two hundred years... so no one celebrating this Easter will be alive then -- Unless we are alive in Christ!!! How great is that....

Julie said...

Glad you found what you needed! Hope you have a great week!!!!!!

Sharon said...

I can't wear skirts - they don't work well on my short legs. Long torso, big boobs and stubby legs - what kind of curse is that! And I have to find a new swimsuit - the hardest thing to shop for.

char said...

I'm always the last to know everything! Thanks for telling me about the new mall. I'll have to check it out.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya