Thursday, March 20, 2008

American Idol

Okay so the small things amuse me! This is Jason Castro. I think he's my favorite guy on AI right now! I don't know! They are all so good! However, I do vote my heart and my conscience. I loved last year because of all the professing Christians. And I was really wondering about this year. But I found this today on godtube.com
He is singing at his church!! Of course, before AI! Then below is my favorite song that he's sang so far for the season.


I've been extremely busy this week. School has started again! Which means lots of work, plus it is Holy Week, so I have been even more busy with Praise team and choir for church. We had a Tenebrae service this evening at our old building with Ashland Baptist church. Our praise team lead (that's me, Thom, Tim and Tammy) there team did instruments and then we had a combined choir. It was great!

I'm on praise team for Easter and Thom and I are singing a duet. I'm excited!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Wish I could hear you sing.. we are singing at church - jim - men''s group and solo and me in womens group and dowel dance.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya