Friday, March 7, 2008

100th Post & Another year older

No not me! Today we are celebrating Rowan's 2nd birthday! I can't believe that it has already been two years! I have made a smilebox for you all to see. And I paid extra so that you all can save it or print pictures that you like. Since it's a special occasion and there are some great pics in the slideshow.

While I was making this slideshow, I came to one of my favorite pictures of Rowan with my Uncle Mike Krempa, so Rowan's great uncle. While I was looking at the picture, I was thinking how I ought to call him and see how he's doing...the phone rang...it was my Uncle Mike! That's weird! My Great Aunt Sally passed away yesterday. That leaves one remaining! My Grandmother was one of five sisters, Mary, Genevieve, Sally, Stella and my grandma, Bernadine. Stella is the only remaining.

This is my 100th post on my blog! I don't believe there could be a better reason to post today than the celebration of one of my babies! So enjoy the slideshow and remember you can save or print this one!

Click to play Rowan's 2nd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Great pics! Happy birthday, Rowan James - Aunt Julie and Brodie love you very much!

Julie said...

Hi! I think I'm doing something wrong when I try to save the pictures off the SmileBox. I got the first picture with the big purple play button in the middle of Rowan's face, but that's all I can get. (Just an FYI - I don't know how much you paid to have the "save" capability.) But, I'm glad they're here so that I can copy some of them for myself and some for Brodie's scrapbooks. Thanks! Love you all!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya