Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday







Well, Easter Sunday proved to be a very busy day for the McQueary Clan!


I sang on praise team this morning at church. So we were up and out early! Then I went and fed the animals (after I came home and changed!) We had late lunch at Mom McQueary's house with the family! And then we came home! We cleaned the house. I worked on my paper that was due Sunday night! Dad came over at about 9 pm and had kielbasa and pierogies with us and of course, cake for Jourdyn's birthday! Then everyone but me went to bed because I had to finish my paper, which I did at about 1:30 am.




I took some pictures of my kiddos in their easter outfits! They were adorable as always! And some pictures of Jourdyn's cake and shirts she got.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great pics! Tell Jourdyn I'm sorry I couldnt' make it yesterday. (No gas as usual!) Love you all!

Julie said...

Nadine, you look beautiful in your pretty Easter dress, and Rowan, you look very handsome! Jourdyn, you're just a doll no matter what! Glad all had a good Easter and looking forward to seeing you all soon (I hope!)

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

All great pix of great kids... failed to take Easter pix but have some video - I will try to get on that Andrew took.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya