Friday, November 23, 2007

The most wonderful time of the year is...

CHRISTMAS!!!!



Jourdyn was off school on Wednesday so we decided to break out the Christmas tree and get to decorating it!!! For those of you who have never been to my house at Christmas, beware!!! I don't just have one tree, I will have five this year. We put up my artificial green on Wednesday. This tree holds all of my keepsake ornaments, the ones from my Gramma and ones I have collected through the year that mean something to the family.

We are going to get our live tree tomorrow - and that we have a rustic/outdoors theme. Jourdyn's tree goes up tomorrow. It's white with hot pink, purple, bright blue and bright green ornaments. Nadine's tree I bought today during my Day-After hunt. It's a 3 ft. pink feather tree, we put white, silver and clear ornaments on it. It's adorable. I also have a ceramic tree that was not my grandmothers but like hers. (I bought it at a gargage sale - in fact, my friends - thanks Amy!!!)


I also love nativities!!! If I had the animals I would have a live nativity in the front yard. I don't have a yard nativity yet - they tend to be expensive! But I do have several in the house and I really could use more!!!! :) Walmart has a nativity with scripture on it (hint mom!!!)


This is my Gramma's village - it used to be under her tree every year! However, with my kids it's under my TV! Rowan still tries to play with it though! So there are no cars in the display!

I will put more pics on when I have the other trees up! And the lights on the house!!!




0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya