Saturday, November 10, 2007

Miracle on Main Street!

Someone asked me the other day why I post so much! Well, just a reminder to everyone - my mom, brother, sister-in-law, two nephews, cousin & family, Derek & Jackie, Valentina, another cousin and many more, all live in completely different states or countries! This is my way of keeping them up to date - which means lots of posts!!! Sorry!!!!


Jourdyn's Christmas program was last night! I know, Christmas - it's only November? But they made a good point last night - if the stores can start selling Christmas stuff then we can start celebrating and reminding people what it's all about - JESUS!!!

Well, she did WONDERFUL. She has a solo and played Mary in the Nativity scene. She practiced really hard for this! I'm only sorry that I don't have a video camera!!!! That would make a great Christmas present - since we are talking about Christmas!!! :)

This is my Grandpa & Grandma Nuzum - so Jourdyn and Nadine's Great Grandparents! Don't they look GREAT!! I forgot to tell you that Nadine was upset that she couldn't go on stage - she got over that by dancing in the aisle. She had practiced with Jourdyn so she knew most of the moves and words!
We also took Rob's mom with us. Before the show we went to dinner at Chili's. Rob's brother, John was working, so we got to visit with him for about an hour. It's always great to catch up with family one-on-one.

1 comments:

mmmmm said...

Post on my dear I love keeping up with your activities. I also know what it is like to have family so far away. Next time you drive past my house on the way to the beach, I want a phone call ;) Hope you had a great time, it is a wonderful place to visit - even better place to live.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya