Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spotlight!!!

Here's a picture of Rowan in the tub! His hair is getting long again! So I was able to spike it up! Doesn't he look bad to the bone????


Well, last night I had the wierdest experience. At 1:30 am, Rowan woke up screaming bloody murder. He must of had a nightmare, so I brought him to bed with me since Rob is gone hunting. At 3:30 I woke up after a dream (don't remember it). I kinda panicked because Rowan wasn't in my arms anymore. So I sat up really quick and look over to the other side of the bed. He was there but he was ice cold. It was mostly dark but he looked blueish. He had my pillow by his head. I lifted him up because I was scared and he was completely limb. I held him in my arms but I couldn't feel him breathing and he still looked blue. I couldn't reach the light from where I was - so I tried to wake him and he wouldn't wake. So I started to blow in his face. A couple of seconds later, he gasped but didn't wake up and was still limp. I could feel him breathing now and he snuggled up to me and moaned a couple of times. The limpness went away. We covered up and went back to sleep.

Okay, so this really freaked me out! But it made me think. When he was newborn he was in NICU for tons of wierd symptoms. He did this there. His breathing nearly stopped, his body temp crashed, his heartrate crashed, he went limp, they rushed in the docs and nurses in the middle of the night and pushed me aside until they stablized him. He doesn't sleep with us - he sleeps in his own bed. Could this have been happening his whole life so far????? What is it? Is it like sleep apnea? I know some of you are nurses or know doctors. I am going to ask our doctor but he'll probably look at me like I'm crazy.

2 comments:

Traci said...

What a frightening experience! I will be praying for Rowan and for guidance for the doctor to discover what is wrong.

Anonymous said...

Rowan along with all of you are in our prayers and God has his hand on you all too!!! We love you!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya