Monday, June 21, 2010

Stand Firm

Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid.
Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord
will bring you today. 
The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."

Exodus 14:13-14

This is the passage that was brought to my mind today and that I am trying to process in my state of confusion. I'm not sure if I told you all, but I am not going to training this summer.  The process is still held up and incomplete.  It's a good thing though.  This gives me more time to adjust, take my summer course and with everything that has been going on, I couldn't have been away at training for a month. 

My mom and stepdad are on their way from Idaho right now. They will be spending the rest of the summer with us.  I'm looking forward to their visit!
 

1 comments:

Julie said...

Love ya & am glad that God is sending you His word...hope to see you all again soon.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya