Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not too much...

...out of the ordinary! Mom and Jim will be here in Ohio for about two months.  Because of that, I have tried to keep life as normal as possible.  There's no need to rush to get things done, to visit certain people, or hit certain attractions.  There really hasn't been much out of the ordinary around here!

Rob and I did have our niece Morgan's graduation party this weekend and tonight Jim and I went to our church's softball game because we were playing my niece Crystie's church.  Well, really Tim, Connie, Crystie, Timmy and Jimmy are all on that team.  But I wanted to go out and watch the game. Both of teams play for fun and while we would love to win, it's not the end of the world when we don't. But tonight Hope won! 18-2.  Yay! I did cheer for my family on the other team though.  Boy did I get some dirty looks!
My niece Crystie and her fiance, Ryan at Morgan's graduation party! I'm so proud of this girl! She's awesome!
Rob and his sister, Karen at Morgan's party.

So my team is in yellow in the outfield and my nephew, Timmy is batting! I didn't play tonight because there were so many people there to play and I wanted to be able to cheer and watch!

Mom and Jim were able to take Nadine over to my Grandpa Nuzum's today to meet Aunt Wilda.  They went to lunch at Wendy's before they got to Grandpa's. They apparently forgot the rule of "don't eat before you go to Grandpa's." Going to Grandpa's always constitutes a visit to Bob Evans.  Grandpa and Grandma love their Bob's.  So Nadine got to eat Wendys and then go to Bob Evans! But she also got to meet her Great Great Aunt Wilda for what is probably their only meeting ever.  So glad that mom thought to take a picture!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya