Saturday, July 4, 2009

Trains, Planes and Automobiles....

My friend, Laura had a garage sale this weekend. I stopped by on Wednesday thinking she started then but she was just setting up. Bonus for my kids though because I spotted something we have been looking for for a long time and have not found for the right price. A TRAIN TABLE!!! (with buildings, tracks and trains!) Rowan has already been collecting all the tracks and trains but they have been all over our house since he had no centralized place to play with them. Well, now he does! Thanks to Laura for selling us the awesome table and accessories for 10 bucks!!! I think that's my best buy of the season!!!
They played for hours yesterday and when Rowan woke up this morning it was the first thing he went for!
Now we just have to teach him to put all his tracks away in the drawers when he's done!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Like the trains - but how do you turn down your bacground music to listen to utube?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya