Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: July 5th
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

My Friday and Saturday this weekend were spent at work. Friday was an okay night but Saturday was pretty much a complete waste of my time. I could have been at home with my kids watching fireworks and making memories. Oh well, God will bless my time spent at work in some way.

Since I was not around for those two days we decided to invite everyone over on Sunday. My sister, nephew, his friend, my cousins and one uncle are the only ones who came, however, it was a fantastic day and we got to build relationships one-on-one with them all! We played cornhole! Jeremy and I were the CHAMPIONS!!! I believe this crushed Rob since he's usually the cornhole champ!!! Jenna brought some small fireworks. Rowan and Nadine had a ball with her and Suzi. And Jourdyn went to her friends to stay the night.

TO TURN OFF BACKGROUND MUSIC - YOU HAVE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO BOTTOM OF PAGE AND HIT PAUSE ON THE PURPLE MUSIC BOX! THEN YOU CAN HERE THE VIDEOS BY GOING BACK UP AND PLAYING THEM.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

great fun - wish we could share in the family.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya