Monday, October 20, 2008

This is the week...

we've been waiting for!!! This Thursday we get to head down to Derek & Jackie's for a visit. But not just any visit...it's for the Richmond Highland Games. I, for one, am completely excited to see hundreds of men in kilts throwing large objects for no reason other than to show how strong they are!!! Especially Rob!!! Well, I don't know if he'll be throwing large objects but he is going to wear is kilt. We were going to buy him a utility kilt to wear for the weekend so he didn't ruin the one he wore for a wedding. However, I just decided that he can wear it and if necessary we'll get it cleaned.

My next class also starts today: Intro to Biblical Studies, an in-depth study of the books of the Bible in their historical, cultural, and literary context. Matters of canon, text, content, structure, theology, chronology, geography, and archaeology will be dealt with. Doesn't it sound fun????
Honestly, I think it will be. Just a lot of reading in the next 6 weeks. The good news is after December 5th I am done with classes until January 26th!!! So almost a two month break!!!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

That next class sounds pretty interesting to me:)! Safe travels this weekend, I know you'll have a great time! Take care!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya