Sunday, December 27, 2009

A memorable Anniversary

Okay one more post for the day and then I'm done! Today is Rob and I's 12th wedding anniversary! It has been an amazing day! Derek and Jackie had coffee with us this morning and then headed out. I headed out the door at the same time to go over to church. Today was my first preaching experience in my home church! I don't know an exact count but probably in front of nearly 250 people.

Rob brought the kids to service. Grandpa and Gramma Nuzum came over. It really meant a lot to me that they came and even more that Grandpa said when I was done. "They better let you do this more, or they can come talk to me!" I love my grandpa. He's the best!

Uncle Jeff and Julie came as well! Afterwards, Julie came over to the house for a bit. Charlene and her family also came for this first-time experience. It was such a great feeling to know that my friends and family were out there supporting me.

I was a little nervous, okay...really I was terrified, but God worked it out! I'll have to watch it back to see how I really did. But I think it went well and everyone keeps telling me that it did. When the video is posted to the church website I'll let you know, so you can watch it.

After church, Jourdyn went to spend the night at Katie's and Rob and I have hung out all day with the two little ones. He took me to dinner at Luckie's tonight for our anniversary and we are getting ready to watch some movies together!

I can't believe it's already been 12 years since we got married! That's amazing! I love him more and more everyday!

background graphic
Happy Anniversary graphics comment

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya