Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Preparation








Today was the day that we finally got our Christmas decorations down and began to decorate the house! We put up only one big tree this year. We've decided we are going to look for a clearanced 9-ft tree at the end of the season. We also put up Nadine pink feather tree and Jourdyn put up her white tree in her room!

We are expecting a big storm tonight so maybe no school tomorrow! We'll see!!!!

Grandma's village is out and under my TV. Stockings are hung! And one of my nativity's is up. Our Women's Ministries Christmas party is Thursday and our theme is nativity so most of my nativities are in a box waiting to be used as centerpieces on Thursday.

School is officially DONE for me!!! I haven't received my final grade for this last class yet! I will be updating my resume soon! I am also preaching for the first time at my church on my anniversary, Dec. 27th! Exciting and terrifying - all rolled into one big ball!!!! :)

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

greAT DECORATIONS ... PRACTICE SERMON WITH MIRROR AND THEN IN FRONT OF SOMEONE ELSE...PRAYING

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya