Friday, October 9, 2009

Week in Review

There hasn't been too much up around the McQueary house. Rowan is definitely over his sickness, however, I have been suffering from a horrible cough for a couple of weeks now. I ventured out to the doctors this week and was told that he thinks that it is asthma and allergies causing it all.

We also had our second blood drive at Hope this week! So I spent Wednesday at the drive making sure everyone was checked in, donating and having a snack before they left! We collected 14 units of blood this time, a little less than last but it was a crazy day!

Oh, and I had a birthday on Wednesday! I am now 32 years old. The day went by like any other, except that I had the blood drive.

Jourdyn is playing with the High School Marching band tonight during half-time! We are very excited! I've borrowed my nephews video camera so we can get video for all you out-of-towners!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

birthdays become mundane after a few

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya