Friday, October 23, 2009

Survived

Well, I have survived the first week of my new class! I had to write a 1000 word paper by Saturday and I have that done. Also we read and post personal reactions to the readings three times a week. And then carrying on conversation about those reactions with other classmates. Not much is different from other classes I've had. However, there is this surrealism, I really can't believe that I know have 5 weeks left until I have my Masters. That is simply unbelievable!

Rob and I are still left with uncertainty about when and where God will use us. There seems to be doors opening, even just slightly here in the Toledo area. We are anxiously anticipating what God is going to do. It wouldn't be right to not mention the frustration that sometimes creeps in, but I am learning to trust Him and see what He sees.

Jourdyn brought home two B's on her grade card, the rest were A's. She's doing well. Nadine needs to work on writing our last name and knowing our address and phone number but otherwise, she is doing great in school as well. Rowan is completely potty trained and has good weeks now with NO pacifer! Praise God He is good!!!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Congrats to all the accomplishments. Pacifiers are the cause of speech problems they say... Will mail something for Rowan as promised and i forgot the money for Jourdyn on way

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya