Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Potty we will go...

On Tuesday, I forcefully began the wonderful world of potty-training with Rowan. It's not that I haven't tried before, he has just not been interested and really just stubborn. Well, I have the week of school so, I didn't give him an option. He seems to be catching on. Today is our third day and maybe the third day will be a charm! He only had one accident each day before, hopefully today we'll get by with no accidents!

My last class begins this coming Monday! Let me say that again - MY LAST CLASS BEGINS THIS COMING MONDAY!!!! YAY!!! I'm excited that I have 6 weeks remaining and than I will have my Masters. I really can't believe it. This class is Christian Theology II and from looking at the syllabus, I think it's going to be a hard one!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Jim's got some notes from a study he is doing.. nose to grindstone... tell Rowan grandma will send him something if he can go 1 week withour and accident.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

will send Rowan prize if not accident for a week. Jim has alot of theology notes

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya