Sunday, October 11, 2009

Go Buckeyes!


We had over the past few months collected a couple of Build-a-Bear gift cards! So Rob and I took Rowan to Build-a-Bear a couple of weeks ago because they have a Brutus! Rowan being the boy that he is really cared more about running the stuffing machine at Build-a-Bear than the toy itself. But we got it and he loved carrying Brutus in his box through the mall and then home.

Brutus even plays the Fight Song! Well, yesterday during the game, I came out of the bedroom to find Rob sitting on the couch, watching the game! And who is sitting beside him? BRUTUS! So I asked him, "who exactly did we get Brutus for?"

Later, that night Nadine came up and snagged Brutus from him. He said, "Hey, give me back my Brutus!" Rowan politely tapped daddy trying to get his attention. Rob said "What Rowan?" Rowan said "Daddy, it's my Brutus!"

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

That boy knows what he wants and what is his.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya