Monday, June 22, 2009

Flying Out

Tomorrow is the day that Jourdyn and I head down to Florida for her World Quiz Competition (which is on Saturday!) It's going to be a neat week I think for her and I. We had original intentions of letting her go to one park of her choice. She chose Sea World, however that's not possible. The whole trip wouldn't be possible without fundraisers and family who stepped up to support her. Those things paid for the trip with the exclusion of food and entertainment of any sorts. Jourdyn and I have decided to make the best of it though hanging out at the pool and exploring Orlando by foot.

Rob works tonight and then will be home with Nadine and Rowan for the rest of the week. He's planning on going to his mom's alot and taking them to the park a couple of times. This will be one of the longest times that he's home with just the two of them.

I will keep you updated with mobile uploads. Our hotel has internet access but I'm not sure that I'll be able to upload onto my laptop. It's on it's last leg. So of course, when we return on Sunday I'll have lots of pictures for you.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Good luck Rob.. we love you

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya