Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Idea


Hello one and all! I have so many friends and family out of state (or country)!
I have started another blog for my Women's Ministries service at Oregon Nazarene Church (www.oncwomensministries.blogspot.com) and I have found that I actually like it! What a wonderful way to communicate with distant friends and share pictures.

So it is with this thought that I begin this journey. Today, is Sept. 18 (as you see above) and it happens to be Nadine's first day of preschool. She is 3 1/2. She has been so excited about this. We were, of course, unable to find her the Dora backpack, she so desperately wanted. But we settled on this one! She will be going twice a week for a couple of hours each time. Which will be a great time for me to get some stuff done.

Rowan is in the next picture with her. He is 18 months now. One more thing - I do not beat my chidren - the mosquitos are absolutely terrible this year. Nadine woke up yesterday with a big welt on her left eye. She not only gets the bite bump - but those little bumps swell - she is allergic to mosquitos. Today it looks much better. But I just had to make that disclaimer.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looking forward to your pics & stories! :-) Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I can't wait for new pics and stories. Char

Traci said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to hear all the stories about the McQueary clan!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya