Friday, January 7, 2011

Studying John...

My new class is starting this next week. I'm excited about it, yet terrified and just overwhelmed by it as well. I have had the prof before and he is VERY hard.  We are expected to put in a minimum of 24 hrs per week.  Which isn't so bad, I do this anyways, but it's just a lot of hard work and reading.  We will be diving into the books of John, 1,2 and 3 John.  And by diving I mean completely dissecting and digesting it. 

During this time period, there are a lot of things that are going on that will also make this class tough for me.  So just keep me in your prayers!

The good news is that it should make for great posts on here! :) 

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

love and miss you pos ..praying for classes, Rowan and girls

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya