Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, I'm going to start this new year off with an apology! I haven't been a very good blogger! I just haven't had time! But I'm hoping that that changes.  I'm hoping this year to put much more of my journaling and writing on here.  We'll see what happens. 

New Year's Eve the kids and I went with Julie to Cedar Creek to see Sanctus Real Live! They were awesome as usual! Definitely one of my favorite bands and they are hometown boys so that's always a bonus! We sat with my friend, Andrea and her friends, and of course, we ran into plenty of people we knew!




After the show, we came home and watched the ball drop in NY.  Dick Clark is just way too old to be doing that stuff! And it really wasn't necessary to see him and his wife kiss...it was like watching to silicone cups get suctioned together! And I don't even want to talk about Kesha...and I thought Lady Gaga was a little freaky!

So the New Year has begun...we are anxious to see what God does over the coming year not only in our lives, but in the our world. I believe that He can change the world, but His plan is to change it through us! So my prayer is that we would awaken to that fact! And realize that we are to be the hands and feet of Jesus in a broken world! We have hope everlasting, but we also have hope for today! Today can be a better day because of Jesus and we have a role...shining our light and making a difference!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

We are looking for Jesus always ,, in people and in the clouds

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya