Sunday, September 26, 2010

Miller Ferry PIB 5K

This was a busy weekend! On Friday, Rob and I went with Julie, Chuck, Char, Jenna and Uncle Jeff to see Suzi perform in the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  It ended up being a crazy night! Traffic was bad and messed up our dinner plans.  The power was out for 30 minutes before the play began! It was just weird! but the show was great!
Suzi is the far right!

Rob, me, Uncle Jeff, Chuck, Char & Julie outside the theatre!


On Saturday morning, Julie came over to watch the kids (THANK YOU!!!!) and Rob and I were off at 6 am to run in the Millery Ferry Put-In-Bay 5k! I ran the whole thing this year! I didn't train at all. Neither did Rob.  We had fun! We met up Jeff & Dar. Jeff works with Rob.  Then we hungout with some of their running friends - Charlita, Clovis, Lee & Jody.  We went to Hooligans, PIB Brewing Co. (the old FireHouse), Beer Barrel and then Rob and I had to get on the ferry and head home! It was quite a group, 2 realtors, 2 magistrates, a professor, a finance guru, a blue collar guy and a pastor! And I bet we had more fun than anyone else on that island! It was a great day! Despite about dying while running!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

the one place we wanted to go and did not get there - glad you did

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya