Friday, September 3, 2010

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds...


Mom and Jim headed home today and they took Mia with them! Nadine is a little sad.  Rowan was sad for a moment and then within minutes said "Mommy, I don't miss Mia anymore!"  Rob and I spent the day stopping at some garage sales, but first we went to the Toledo Art Museum to see The Psychedelic 60's.  It's all poster art from the 60's and 70's.  Rowan came with us and he liked it! Especially the black light room. 
I didn't get a good picture of this, but it's probably what it looked like after a hit or two of acid in the 60's!  Rowan wanted to reach out and touch them.  We also tried to see the mummy's but they are off exhibit until October 19th.  I did get to take some awesome pics outside the museum. 
Rowan loved having his picture taken by the pillars.  He was very excited about the architecture of the building.  This is the first time he has been to the museum that he will remember it.  It was very hard to keep him from touching things.  Last picture is my favorite! I love it!!! I also love the one above of him and daddy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rowan the art museum is s great place - grandma took art lesson there when I was a kid.. miss you

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya