Friday, September 17, 2010

The Big Day

Today was the big day! Two things happened! One Jourdyn's braces went on! She wasn't too excited about it! But it went well. The doctor said that her front teeth will move immediately! And by this evening, she was feeling it. In fact, she went to bed before 9 pm.  We haven't had the chance to snap a good picture of them.  She's a little self-conscious and I don't blame her! But she will get used to it soon!

There was a point that they had to put this thing in her mouth to hold her lips and cheeks away from her teeth.  I reached for my phone and she said "Don't you dare!" I said, "What? A mom can't take a picture?" I didn't take a picture and I wasn't going to, but I thought it was funny!
She loves the idea of colors. Her first colors today were yellow and green!
 Our second big day thing was Nadine's first cheerleading night! She did a fantastic job!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

teens what can you do.. yeh nadine

Julie said...

of course Jourdyn loves colors, she's artistic! GO NADINE!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya