Friday, July 30, 2010

My apologies

Here's a cool picture of the day for you! Jourdyn and I went to the movies w/friends tonight and then to Big Boys!
I have been so horrible and keeping you up-to-date with mom and Jim here! There hasn't been too much going on! We've been swimming and hanging out!

Yesterday, Jourdyn had her first real salon experience! I took her to my stylist. She had blonde and burgundy highlights put in her hair! It turned out really pretty! Lots of big changes as she enters the 8th grade.  It's time for braces and perhaps even contacts!

3 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Beautiful...

Julie said...

Jourdy, it looks fantastic! You're beautiful, inside & out!

char said...

O she looks so growing up! She looks beautiful! One more year and then high school. Good luck Sharon!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya