Wednesday, August 4, 2010

7/31-8/4

This week has been another week of not much out of the ordinary going on.  I've had a lot of meetings and school stuff during the days.  Rowan and Nadine have been at Vacation Bible school with mom and Jim at night at the church they attended when I was in high school. Jourdyn and the teens went to Food For Thought today for a service project.  And I finished up my class today!

The summer is just about over and I can't believe it! The girls have about 2 1/2 weeks left. Rowan will be starting Pre-K in a few weeks! They are growing way too fast! He's excited though! We went to Walmart and got him a "How to Train your Dragon" backpack!! He is so ready to finally go to school!

Nadine went to Lydia's birthday party on Saturday, 7/31.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome that Rowan is excited too, hope he keeps that eagerness throughout his life!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya