Sunday, November 8, 2009

Imagination Station

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Imagination Station
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Well, the failed COSI in downtown Toledo has finally reopened with a new name, Imagination Station. Dad and I took the kids Saturday morning for their first visit to the place. Lucas County residents now pay for the place to be open, so Saturday mornings are free for kids. There were many people there. I will have to go one time during the week to see if it is as busy when you have to pay $6.50 for each kid.

Overall, I was impressed though because at COSI so many displays were busted and didn't work. One water thing broke while we were there and a maintanence guy came out immediately to fix it!

The kids had fun. There were things that we didn't get to do because the lines were too long. But they had a ball playing dress up and playing with all the water stuff. Rowan especially liked the building stuff. We'll be going back often I think! :) On Saturday's when it's free!

Also to answer the question from my last post: I am preaching on I Samuel 3:1-10.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

great to be able to go free is zoo still free on mondays

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya