Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2006


October 22, 2006 my grandmother passed away.  Today, Rowan and I went out the cemetery to visit her grave.  No one has been for quite some time.  I go every year on this date for sure. But I haven't been since last year, I don't think.  We found her and grandpa and we cleaned the stone off. We also found Aunt Sally & Uncle Jack, but the stones were so overgrown that we couldn't find the other sisters, which I believe are very close to them. 

Rowan and I had the discussion about Grandma not living there, but her body resting there because her spirit is in heaven.  He was very enthusiastic about making sure all the graves were uncovered and cleaned off. 

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Great people - Wish you could remember grandpa Krempa - do not know how much Julie remembers of him.... Made pie curs from grams recipe - good stuff....

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya