Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nadine's Last Girl Scout Event

On Thursday, I took four of my Daisies to Paint your Masterpiece for a pottery extravaganza!!! Nadine, Juliana, Lilly and Ava had a fabulous time painting converse-style tennis shoes! NExt week I'll get to pick up the finished masterpieces and I'll post pictures of their finished creations!
The girls had a lot of fun! We had pizza and juice boxes as well! I'm not leading the troop anymore. One of the girls mom's has taken over, however, I'm not sure that Nadine will still stay because now she is doing Bible quizzing and Caravans. She also wants to start soccer. 


1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

go Nadine.. Andrew and Nathan did some ceramics this week with their dad.. Try ice skating .. we saw a girl your age at half time at the Steelheads game she was good....

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya